Senior Supply Chain Optimization Manager
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Advanced Analytics & Consulting (AA&C) service line was assembled in late 2017 from different teams across HAVI. Pulling data analytics and consulting talent from across supply chain management, packaging, and our sister company, The Marketing Store Worldwide, AA&C is made up of approximaly fifty team members located in Chicago, Duisburg, Shanghai, and London. The service line brings a broad set of experience together with a consultative and more outside-in experience. AA&C customers include a mix of U.S. and Global quick-service restaurants.
The Senior Supply Chain Optimization Manager within AA&C involves a blend of strategic leadership and operational excellence. The individual in this role will help drive external business growth around existing network optimization services, while working with HAVI partners across strategic business units, to innovate and enable new capabilities that can be also commercialized. The Senior Manager will also ensure commercial capabilities can be scaled across business engagements and/or clients to drive year-over-year revenue growth. This role will also help develop and lead a group of business professionals at varying career stages. Additional responsibilities:
- Identify clients' problems specific to supply chain, identify and communicate opportunities
- Report on progress; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and presents findings to clients
- Lead, develop and effectively communicate services vision, strategy, and roadmap to different levels of stake-holders from Analysts to senior level Executives.
- Build, grow and manage relationships with external customers, technology vendors, business and other stakeholders
- Motivate and inspire direct reports and extended team to drive department vision, strategy and objectives
- Develop business processes and explore new tools / technology that can be used to scale and increase work flow efficiencies of the Optimization services.
- Collaborate with various functional and business teams to identify and execute changes in technology and process for continuous improvement in services delivery
- Design and manage the service development roadmap to drive market readiness
- Identify opportunities to improve service value, expand functionality, and/or increase scalability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, IT, Supply Chain Management, or Business Degree with Analytics
- 8+ years' experience performing advanced business analytics
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role, coaching and mentoring high-performing teams
- Consulting, Foodservice or CPG analytics background
- Work Experience in Optimization, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Demonstrated personal initiative and strong ownership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management
- Solution Development
- Supply Chain Optimization Software – SC Guru
- Supply Chain Simulation – AnyLogic
- Big Data Analytics – SAS / JMP
- Excel (pivot charts, macros)
- SQL and Access (relational database development)
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus with walking trails and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.