Senior Technical Consultant - Solution Design at iManage
Being a Senior Technical Consultant at iManage means…
Our team is growing! We’re looking to hire Sr. Technical Consultants within our world class Professional Services organization. The goal of our Consultants is to provide execution and planning expertise on enterprise projects. They take responsibility for the delivery of our products and provide high-value guidance to our clients and internal teams.
We are a collaborative organization, and we work closely with our clients to understand business processes and requirements to lead the delivery of successful, business critical solutions. We are looking for individuals that are motivated, energetic delivery architects that enjoy working in a dynamic environment where excellence is demanded, recognized and rewarded. As one of our Consultants, you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, and a subject matter expert within our product space.
iM Responsible for…
- Providing expertise on consulting engagements throughout the planning, analysis, design, and deployment stages of a project
- Assessing customer requirements, clarify client’s system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and formulate technical solution design
- Conducting product demonstrations in support of business cases, best-practice advice to clients and function as trusted advisor
- Creating client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, task lists
- Delivering knowledge transfer sessions to our customers, as well as your fellow teammates
- Providing feedback on product usage, features requested at customer sites to R&D so as to influence future roadmap direction
- Mentoring other technical staff on the team
- Supporting case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field with at least 5 years hands-on experience in a solution design or technical consulting position
- Excellent business analysis and implementation delivery skills; including the ability to lead technical design sessions, install, deploy, validate and troubleshoot multi-product solutions, as well as influence outcome of design sessions to align with product best practices
- Experience with incorporating industry networking and infrastructure trends around application content delivery technologies, virtual compute environments, and advanced storage systems.
- Delivery experience with Enterprise Content Management / Information Governance solutions ideally within legal, professional services, financial services industries
- A team player mindset that helps me excel at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
iM Also Familiar with the Following Technical Concepts…
- API development and Python scripting
- Windows Server and Microsoft Desktop software
- Virtual Desktop and Citrix technologies
Ideally, this position will be based out of our headquarters in downtown Chicago with travel likely to average ~25%.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re working hard, solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.