Senior Technical Consultant
Our team is growing! We’re looking to hire Sr. Technical Consultants within our world class Professional Services organization. The goals of our Consultants are to provide execution and planning expertise on enterprise projects. They take responsibility for the technical delivery of our products and provide high-value guidance to our clients and internal teams.
We are a collaborative organization, and we work closely with our clients to understand business processes and requirements to ensure the delivery of successful, business critical solutions. We are looking for individuals that are motivated, energetic delivery architects that enjoy working in a dynamic environment, where excellence is demanded, recognized and rewarded. As a Technical Consultant, you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, and a subject matter expert within our product space.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Provide technical expertise on consulting engagements throughout the planning, analysis, design, deployment and testing stages of a project
- Assess customer requirements, clarify client’s system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and formulate technical solution design
- Conduct product demonstrations in support of business cases, best-practice advice to clients and function as trusted advisor
- Create client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, task lists
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to our customers, as well as your fellow teammates
- Maintain a working knowledge of current and trending technologies both internally and within the industry, and their applicability to the organization
- Provide feedback on product usage, features requested at customer sites to R&D so as to influence future roadmap direction
- Mentorship of other technical staff on the team
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years hands-on experience in a design or technical position
- Experience running and managing complex data conversions with a deep knowledge of SQL and RDMS technologies, data extractions and reconciliation, Extract Transform Load (ETL) routines to process and move data from legacy source systems into iManage Solutions
- Delivery of Enterprise Content Management / Information Governance solutions ideally within legal, professional services, financial services industries would be a major plus
- Excellent business analysis and implementation delivery skills; including the ability to lead technical and migration design sessions, install, deploy, validate and troubleshoot multi-product solutions, as well as influence outcome of design sessions to align with product best practices
- Team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the following technologies would be advantageous:
- Experience with API development and Python scripting
- Networking, security, Windows technologies and technical architecture principles
- Application integration and/or development using SQL / .Net / Web service APIs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop software
- Experience working with Virtual Desktop and Citrix technologies
Ideally, this position will be based out of our headquarters in downtown Chicago with travel likely to average ~50%.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence, security and risk mitigation with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.