Senior Technical Delivery Manager at Ensono
The Ensono Senior Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is responsible for the day-to-day operational support and client-relationship. Utilizing the ITIL framework, the TDM will be expected lead Incident, Problem, Change management. In addition, the TDM will oversee and lead large-scaled IT implementation projects and oversee technical staff. This work will require great knowledge of IT infrastructure, excellent planning skills, and deep understanding of the specific solution.
- Provide guidance to operations and technical teams.
- Facilitate and lead operational calls and interpret client requirements and work with the technical teams.
- Manage, lead, and coordinate operational projects and objectives. Work with technical teams, vendors, third parties and clients to integrate solutions.
- Serve as the point of escalations for your clients' operational needs.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of client environments and support procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Be a client advocate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience running Mainframe Operations Center
- Experience with Mainframe Technology (z/OS, ISV, CICS, DB2, MQ, DASD, Network)
- Understanding and knowledge of how to handle batch processing using job automation tools
- Proven track record for delivery of critical projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized, ability to run operational meetings and triage calls utilizing ITIL framework (Major Incident, RCA, CAB)
- Super effective communication skills and ability to recognize and tailor to client, executives, technical and business level audience.
Nice to have:
- Experience JCL, COBOL
- Experience with ISV SW management, upgrade
Travel: Client Site-Greensboro, NC (10%, annual)