Senior Telematics Consultant
Job Description Summary
The Senior Telematics Consultant will work with internal teams and directly with existing and new customers to develop specific sales and renewals strategies, formulate ROI and help CCC’s customers develop strategies and platforms for Telematics/connected Car offerings. This will involve developing unique outputs of data analytics which ultimately demonstrates DriveFactor’s value to our customers, and by extension, to our customer’s, customers. This role requires an understanding of telematics and connected cars and how associated data drives additional value in to CCC’s product lines as well as providing an end to end solution for customers. This position must possess an enthusiasm for the iOT; data as a business product, and be eager to find new and creative ways to leverage data and associated insights to educate and help formulate strategies for our customers ultimately being able to present these new ideas in meaningful and compelling ways that our customers can easily digest.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insight, internally to business development leaders, externally to customers
- Develop, present and communicate in-depth analysis’ to key national account’s analysts and leaders
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and consult on new data insight and visualization tools
- Act as interface among Account Managers, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients.
- Responsible for driving product based revenue and sales (usage based insurance, mobile applications, oem, fleet, etc.)
- Formulate winning, data based strategies specifically tailored for each account, based of specific market and position
- Present, position and sell the vision of the product and service into mid and senior management within insurance company.
- Contributes to the maintenance of customer activity and pipeline of key opportunities
- Market/competitive assessment and monitoring
- Development of value proposition of exchange that encompasses all facets of the CCC product suite/strategic partnerships with concentration in telematics
- Ability to develop ROI models in support of the data exchange and telematics product suite
- Engagement with prospects/customers to vet existing process, convey operational/technical requirements
- Liason between customer and internal product/dev teams
- Support consultative selling process
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 - 7years of business process design and development in a data or business analyst role
- Extensive experience with data, specifically marketing analytics, or technical product management
- Highly prefer experience with auto insurance product management