Service Delivery Manager at Enfusion
Service Delivery Manager – Chicago, IL
The Team / Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the global IT Support function. This induvial will manage the day to day operations of the busy, high volume Service Desk and ensure that Service Desk staff, their skills and overall product meets or exceeds the company's expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the IT Support team in a high pressure, fast paced environment including; performance monitoring and management, ticket management, efficiency, and maintenance of high service standards
- Monitor support tickets, identify trends and gaps and take appropriate steps to improve the quality of service delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders in the business and build positive working relationships with the operational leads and office managers.
- Manage and conduct the People Management activities which include, performance appraisals, skills assessments, identifying and planning for career development opportunities, implementing training plans, coaching and mentoring.
- Development and enforcement of technical standards, systems, policies, and procedures
- Implementing and developing necessary technology to assist in the assurance of the service to staff, such as helpdesk ticketing systems, asset management etc
- Managerial reporting methods and standards (KPI’s)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a global bank based in
- All round Service Desk Manager with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in a busy service desk environment, must also have 10+ years IT Support experience.
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan schedules and workloads
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
- High documentation standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely high IT Support skills