Service Delivery Manager
- Oversee account relationship and act as main liaison for both corporate and local office client relationships
- Prepare for and lead bi-weekly Operations calls with the client.
- Build strong relationships with internal departments and drive deliverables to help meet the goals of our clients (process improvement, call takeaways, local visit takeaways, aging discussions, etc.).
- Project management of items coming out of local office calls, including any tasks, reporting or projects as needed.
- Review and validate client concession requests on a monthly basis.
- Provide two-way feedback to the client on feedback from the internal SMS teams in order to strengthen the relationship.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Operations, Affiliates, Business Analytics, and Technology teams to help drive client initiatives.
- Respond to any escalated issues from the client.
- Organize agendas and travel to regional offices to strengthen relationships and gather feedback.
- Lead and plan quarterly business meetings with the regional offices..
- Review tableau dashboards to proactively manage any issues before getting to the client
- Attend regular meetings to ensure client success: aging reviews, market meetings, daily Operational Management stand up, Account Ops Meeting, Residential Management Meeting
- Work with Client on documentation surrounding insurable events
- Uncover/understand client objectives, challenges and needs by performing regular client needs assessments.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel requirements: Travel expected up to 30% of the time
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication – Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Relationship – Advanced
- Negotiation – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Proficient
- Problem-Solving – Proficient
- Process Orientation – Proficient
- Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within an account
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years business experience including 3 or more years of building, and/or managing accounts/stores/regions within the facilities or property management industry required
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is a plus