Software Implementation Consultant (P&C)
We are Origami Risk
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise SaaS organization, growing at an exceptional rate! We are consistently ranked as the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive studies.
We are proud to be an employer with an outstanding employee satisfaction record, including a Glassdoor ranking of 4.7, a 100% approval of our CEO, and being named in one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago three years in a row!
Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami's innovative software is designed by industry experts with a focus on performance and ease-of-use. We have numerous advantages, workflows and analytics designed to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk—all of which makes our our clients more successful.
Making a difference
In this role you will develop, manage and own the Origami implementation plan/schedule, working with project team members to develop, plan and sequence the implementation approach and key activities and updating the plan/schedule as needed. Periodically identify any major dependencies, critical path items and/or potential blockers and work to ensure project is on target
Your daily life
- Supporting work planning and prioritization amongst team members, ensuring forward progress, promoting efficiency within team and proactively identifying and requesting required documentation / information from client
- Operating as the central and primary point of contact for the project for key communications, planning, scheduling, issue resolution, etc.
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions between client and industry leads.
- Proactively identifying, managing and escalating risks or issues to team lead.
- Developing and managing project tools on a project by project basis, such as issue trackers, action item trackers, requirements documentation, etc.
- Supporting client and project team by assisting with small one-off technical requests
- Manage client relationship - working to make sure the client is satisfied and receiving adequate communication regarding the project, while identifying areas to better support the client with future project
- Monitor scope of the contract to make sure client is within storage, user and allotted service hour limits
What you bring with you
- 3 years' experience leading a software implementation from a functional standpoint
- 3 years' experience successfully managing clients
- Experience working closely with technical resources
- Experience supporting multiple, fast-paced projects with shifting priorities
- Underwriting and/or insurance industry experience required
- Property & Casualty (P&C) experience is required for this role
- Advanced skills using project management tools
- Strong business acument
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V