Software Implementation Specialist at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Software Implementation Specialist (aka Implementation Project Specialist) supports the execution of key client initiatives during the client onboarding experience . They work closely with our Implementation Project Managers as well as directly with clients to set up new client projects within our system, troubleshoot client issues, and deliver training to ensure our clients are properly using our software.
About this roll*:
- Act as right hand to Implementation Project Manager, executing system set up and configuration
- Set up system modules to client specifications – including, but not limited to, Payroll, Benefits, Time Away from Work, Timekeeping, and Recruitment
- Facilitate client trainings
- Leverage system knowledge to troubleshoot client issues and offer thorough and timely solutions
- Think innovatively about client needs and how they can be resolved within current system
- Focus on client satisfaction
- Audit team members’ work
- Assist with QA testing as necessary
- Regular and predictable attendance
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Two years of project work experience and/or two years of customer service experience
- Strong Excel knowledge preferred; otherwise eagerness to build on existing knowledge of Excel functionality
- Innate curiosity, desire to understand and develop solutions for client concerns
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Ability to organize several internal and external client tasks at one time
- Strong initiative and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail; the little things should excite you!
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Tech Industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required