Software Offer Go To Market Readiness Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Execute the NPI planning & governance processes with cross-functional GTM teams, to ensure the right investment levels for product and partner success
- Influence and work cross-functionally to align plans to deliver outcomes that meet defined business cases
- Ensuring comprehensive planning for launches (including post sale readiness)
- Define & manage KPI’s (leading, lagging indicators) across product lifecycle
- Accountable for driving accountability for action plans cross-functionally to improve KPI’s
- Drive product introductions from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with quality
- Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Continuously apply a customer / partner lens across the customer journey to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve NPI objectives.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience in managing enterprise wide project teams, preferably in launch readiness or cross functional development of new business models
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and influence teams
- Demonstrated leadership in diverse, high performing matrixed teams that spans people, process and systems
- Experience in a partner based ecosystem (OEM, resale, strategic alliances)
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Understanding of SaaS business processes and customer lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.