We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Project Manager I, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects that span across various disciplines of Relativity's Engineering department. Your daily functions include managing between one and three projects while continually seeking to capitalize on opportunities to drive operational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity's systems and capabilities to provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
- Able to run 1-3 small sized projects independently. Small project = a project containing less than 4 workstreams (e.g. Dev, QA, Ops, etc) for 1 team and under 3 months with minimal dependencies and risks. The project would be focused on 1-2 delivery goals.
- Able to anticipate, identify and mitigate some small-level project risks, clarify expectations, resolve issues/conflict, and prioritize stakeholder feedback. May need assistance to resolve roadblocks not encountered before.
- Works with Engineering teams to define project scope, objectives, project plans, milestones, release schedules, and measures of success. Breaks down project phases or feature slices into stories/tasks and subsequently delegates as required.
- Provide leadership, direction and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support. Pushes team to analyze issues that arise during development and proposes solutions to improve team operations, while building trusting relationships with the team.
- Facilitates project meetings, Scrum ceremony meetings, and project post mortems. Holds the team accountable to come to meetings prepared, and own action items or process improvement outcomes that result.
- Generate project reports to track progress, provide project team transparency, while maintaining a clear understanding of project health, and using appropriate project metrics (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall) to collect, analyze and discuss with the leadership team. Will communicate up to Senior Leadership as required.
- Stay current on various project methodologies\techniques (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Kanban), understanding best applications for each.
- 3+ years of project management experience with software development projects
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools within various software development methodologies ( e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Scrum Master Certification (Significant Plus, but not required)
- Project Management Institute Certification (Significant Plus, but not required)
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.