Software Project Manager
Software Project Manager
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for a strategic Software Project Manager. Is it you?
A highly responsible and organized person, you have diligent attention detail and know how to command a room. Team environments are where you thrive, and you can successfully drive a consensus amongst groups. You know exactly how to execute a project based on a specific vision, and you can ensure a timely, high-quality process getting there.
Here’s what a Software Project Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Develop a strategic vision for how implementation will meet the needs of the client/end-user, and ensure all parties on the project team understand the overall goal and the details of the solution.
- Have a thorough understanding of client configuration, being a trusted resource for the client through the full relationship of the account.
- Throughout the project, confer with clients/end-users on the solution, offering beneficial alternatives and acting as an advisor.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time by developing a project plan that determines key objectives, milestones, time frame, procedures, and allotment of available resources for various phases of the project.
- Identify key risks and issues, and proactively communicate them to all parties of the project.
- Direct and coordinate activities of Technical Account Analysts and other project team members to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within standard delivery specifications.
- Track, follow up with, and support all requests through to completion, advising all involved parties when a request is complete.
- Lead user acceptance testing with internal and client-team testing.
- Work closely with Customer Relationship Manager to communicate pertinent information to senior management.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- 5 years of experience implementing enterprise software.
- Cloud-based/SaaS technology implementation skills preferred.
- PMP preferred and/or desire to attain a PMP.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.