At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Sr. Project Manager - Release is responsible for the deliverables in the deployment phase of the software life cycle and drives the release processes to delivery on time, high quality software. This includes creating necessary release plans, working with and coordinating project teams supporting the release, identifying and managing cross team dependencies, driving the continuous improvement and operation of the build/release delivery pipelines, managing deployment to test and staging environments, managing the test process for the release and ensuring tests are completed and communicating progress to the organization. The release manager will drive troubleshooting for build and deployment pipeline issues and hold teams accountable for timely resolution.
The ideal candidate has experience across multiple disciplines, including software application development, operations monitoring, SaaS infrastructure engineering, configuration management, project management and release management and is committed to applying innovation to constantly improve the release process.
- Software programming experience with any scripting languages
- Process automation experience
- Experience with Windows, SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Azure cloud services and on-prem virtualization
- Experience with large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with automated software test technologies
- Experience using Jenkins / Git / Bitbucket or related technologies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience managing projects
- Experience with build systems, continuous delivery/continuous integration systems and test infrastructure
- Experience delivering in an agile scrum environment
- Ability to drive cross-functional teams to work together towards common release goals
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.