Solution Architect (AWS) at Ensono
Ensono’s Hyperscale Cloud (HSC) team is a practice area within Ensono focused entirely on the delivery, architecture, and automation required to run webscale, mission-critical applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The HSC team works in an incubator like fashion with a team of people maniacally focused on the acceleration of our Hyperscale Cloud initiative.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who is fanatical about Cloud Services and Customers to join the Ensono Hyperscale Cloud (HSC) team. The Enterprise Solutions Architect will be responsible for building technical solutions in a highly strategic, highly consultative framework with the largest, most complex customers and prospects at Ensono.
- Works in a highly strategic, highly consultative framework with the largest, most complex customers and prospects.
- Responsible for technical qualification and platform/product selection for our largest opportunities.
- Works across the organization at all levels of leadership to influence pre-sales and sales strategy, engagement models, and solutions methodologies.
- Comfortable working in an overlay sales structure to assist the sales team with the business and technical values associated with the solution.
- Collaborates with leaders and technical personnel to facilitate complex, innovative, and often non-standard service offerings.
- Advises Ensono businesses on market place demand and product gaps to help shape our product portfolio.
- Aspires to be a “trusted advisor” and thought leader to customers, engaged earlier in the project and strategy planning process.
- Up to 50% travel routinely required.
• Requires Broad technology knowledge, with an emphasis on Public and Private cloud computing, with deep expertise in Amazon Web Service
• Comprehensive knowledge of industry technologies for Storage, Networking and Compute as it pertains to Amazon Web Services.
• Additional knowledge in emerging industry technologies (e.g. Containers) is required.
• Knowledge of SDLC and IT frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF, Agile, ELMO required.
• The successful candidate will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive offerings, strategic partners, corporate vision, and long-range company objectives.
• Required to maintain a deep knowledge of the Ensono portfolio and emerging technologies in the marketplace. Strong attention to detail, as well as follow-up techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Proven ability in systems analysis & cloud architectures.
• High degree of confidence and poise.
• Ability to build, maintain, and enhance business relationships within and outside the company.
• Ability to influence C-Level Technology decisions in Fortune 1000 organizations.
• 10+ years of combined technical support experience and pre-sales technical support experience, with no less than 4 years in either area.
• 3+ years of working with Amazon Web Services and/or other Hyperscale cloud technologies.
• Certification(s) in AWS highly desired.
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.