Solutions Advisor at SilkRoad Technology
Do you like supporting customer success through innovative cloud based solutions and solving technical problems? Are you interested in being part of the future of enterprise scale employee engagement SaaS technologies? Do you have a passion for technology and the consultative and organizational skills to drive client success?
SilkRoad Technology is looking for a highly-motivated Solution Advisor to join our expanding business and provide customers with architectural guidance and technical leadership. As a key member of the SilkRoad team, the Solution Advisor acts as an extension of the client's team, working to ensure the highest level of satisfaction with their clients' use of SilkRoad SaaS solutions. This is a highly visible role and crucial to SilkRoad's success.
The ideal candidate will possess great multi-tasking skills, excellent technical credentials, an effective, collaborative communication style and, most importantly, a consultative approach to addressing human resource and employee engagement system related needs.
Essential duties include:
- Proactively shares timely updates and information with relevant parties.
- Handles change effectively.
- Responds resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges or obstacles (e.g., looks for new solutions).
- Applies cross-discipline knowledge, information, and expertise to address critical issues.
- Identifies and assists with leading optimization efforts.
- Prioritizes and balances time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure critical projects and timelines are met.
- Manage project plans, issue logs, and communicate status to internal and external teams.
- Ensures follow-up with customers to verify that the resolution of problems maintains customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Assumes role as point-of-contact for day to day customer engagement and all additional SilkRoad Customer Support or Services needs (i.e. solution expansion, questions, etc.).
- Encourages customer feedback to record field notes and captures ideas that will help drive the development of our products and services, summarizing to ensure understanding.
- Investigates technical problems, coordinate with development engineers to diagnose problems and take corrective actions for customers.
- Provides user adoption sessions such as tips & tricks, and webinars; as well as schedules regular sessions for release planning and to effectively implement change.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of the customer's business goals, challenges and upcoming needs; manages client expectations.
- Anticipates problems and takes immediate action to resolve issues when they arise with a strong sense of urgency.
- Continually searches for ways to improve customer service.
- Identify customer escalations, project issues or risks and present best practices and/or alternatives to proactively resolve issues.
- Utilizes root cause analysis to eliminate recurring customer problems and issues.
- Ensures that recommendations are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case, addressing all relevant factors.
- Maintains positive relationships even under difficult and/or escalated circumstances.
- Must be able to work with your team remotely in a respectful and considerate manner. Provide and receive constructive feedback and work in a team player environment to ensure all business requirements are met.
- Cultivates networks with people across a variety of functions within the organization.
- Captures and documents all feedback in Salesforce.com for reporting purposes.
- Utilize tools available to keep organized.
- Seeks opportunities to learn from others and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Stays abreast of HR industry best practices.
- Highly efficient team (virtual) player, with the ability to also work independently and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Experience with managing small/medium level clients and/or projects/systems is required.
- Strong organizational and excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail; proactively communicates status of issues to customers.
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources or Human Resources Consulting experience or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience required or equivalent.
- Experience working with multiple levels within an organization, including executives.
- Minimum of 3 years of SilkRoad Product experience preferred or equivalent.
- Must be able to provide a quiet workspace free of distractions. Must keep a level of professionalism while working from home to ensure the utmost attention is provided to those you are working with remotely.
- Bachelors in related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 5-10% to attend customer and internal meetings.