The primary objective of this position is to represent bswifts services, technology and best practices throughout the sales process. The Solution Architect continually balances our prospective clients objectives and strategies with bswifts capabilities in a way that ensures each clients unique service delivery model is efficient, valued and successful. Most importantly, the Solution Architect plays a key role in building clients trust in bswift to ensure they become raving fans.
- Assist in the development, review and opportunity assessment of new client deals
- Participate in responding to proposal questions, requirements definition and Q&A throughout the sales process
- Develop client-specific pricing models throughout all phases of a pursuit
- In conjunction with the Sales Lead, assist in the meeting preparation by ensuring attendees are aware of the clients unique background, objectives and plan specifics
- Configure system and provide both in-person and Web-based demos of our technology
- Document detailed scope of service to ensure accurate and clear understanding of the final service delivery model
- Participate in new client kickoff meeting to ensure optimal continuity and perspective throughout the sales process
- Be accessible as a resource to Operations for any questions that may arise after the conclusion of the sales process
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- Detailed knowledge of employee benefits and related technology solutions
- Significant health & welfare client relationship management experience5+ years of client relationship and/or implementation experience
- Comfortable and strong presence in client-facing environments to help build client confidence around our capabilities and solutions
- Collaboration approach that reflects and reinforces bswift core values
- Ability to assist in and efficiently solve complex problems
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Full-Time Telework (WAH)
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.