The Solutions Architect serves clients and supports the Sales team by identifying client needs, analyzing data, providing technical advice of products, building business cases, and solution development.
- Identify client current state and desired state (short and long-term program objectives) of the customer solution.
- Provide product, service, and or technical engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports Sales leadership team with the development of value assessments and analytics (business cases), and proposal development for the negotiation of contract terms to close sales by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Contribute to the constant development, enhancement, and strategic roadmap of Sales Demos with Sales senior leadership; co-present SMS solutions to key client stakeholders as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and reports; maintains customer records.
- Participate in most sales calls, tradeshows, and other client engagement events.
- Build custom demos and present the SMS technology, processes, and operations to clients and prospects.
- Act as subject matter expert for the Sales team for both technology and operational questions.
- Grow and maintain a strong familiarity of SMS current operational capabilities and services.
- Regularly develop, enhance, and record demo scripts of SMS technology (features, benefits, and value).
- Provide leadership, coaching, analytical support, and/or mentoring to subordinate a group
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external client data, system capabilities, and SMS product road maps
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- Travel expected up to 85% of the time
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Advanced
- Analysis - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, Clearslide, Zoom
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience in property management, facilities management, consultancy, solutions architect, and or pre-sales is required