ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are growing at a substantial rate largely due to our amazing product and support offerings. The Solutions team has an overarching goal of supporting the Sales and Success teams to create viable solutions for customers so they can be successful using ActiveCampaign. As the Solutions Demo Architect you will partner closely with our Sales, Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Solutions teams to create and maintain a world-class demo account that showcases our product to potential and existing customers. This is a fast-paced role with a huge impact in how we interact with our customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with the Solutions, Marketing and Product teams to make sure that all the latest product features and integrations are set up in the demo environment that the Sales and Success teams use on a daily basis
- Build out multiple verticalized demo environments based on key customer categories so that our Sales and Success teams can tailor their demo experience to meet the needs of any prospect or customer
- Work with Product team to list and prioritize upcoming features to build them in the demo platform
- Coordinate with the Marketing team so that the demo environment is aligned with any promotions or shifts in messaging
- Create a feedback loop to gather feedback from Sales, Success, and Marketing teams on ways to continually improve the demo environment
- Be an expert in using ActiveCampaign software, available integration options and strategic platform solutions for customer use cases
- Provide thought leadership on demo development and execution
- Identify opportunities for automation and repeatable processes and content
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by the team and other internal stakeholders
What is needed:
- Strong project management experience that includes working cross functionally between many departments and stakeholders
- An ability to stay extremely organized
- A deep understanding of how businesses are using ActiveCampaign
- Extreme curiosity with a thirst for knowledge and figuring things out
- Self-motivated and always works well autonomously
- A balance of technical, sales, product, and marketing acumen
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exemplary verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and teach new technical concepts quickly
- Deep experience with marketing technology, E-Commerce and integration platforms (ie. Zapier, Segment, Piesync, Salesforce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of APIs and developer-related topics
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.