Solutions Engineer at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Solutions Engineer that has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a great solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What you’d achieve:
- Present: Conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitate: Lead client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of business challenges and opportunities.
- Discover: Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation.
- Build: Configure LogicGate's no code platform for customized demonstrations.
- Consult: Build relationships with prospective customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Marketing Support: Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions.
- Customer Success Support: Assist Customer Success team with customer implementations from time to time.
The value you’d add:
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Presales Consultant, or Technical Consultant
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations
- Curiosity and desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
- Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !