The Solutions Manager leads the strategy and adoption of new solutions within the Product Management organization.
This includes identification of critical capabilities within the compliance solution area, collaborating with product managers to align those capabilities with backlog, development, and release activities, and ensuring our products and features are built to fully address the solution requirements.
The Solutions Manager works closely with other functional teams including sales, sales support, marketing, and delivery and support services to enable teams to be effective with a solution area at the point-of-sale through implementation and customer support.
- Identify critical capabilities for compliance management within the financial services and operational resilience space
- Support definition of a 2021 product roadmap to deliver compliance management solutions
- Assess current product capabilities compared to market requirements and competitor offerings
- Develop a vision for our compliance offering and support definition of solution roadmap that delivers on that vision
- Organize and lead customer discussions/focus groups to gather feedback, share updates, and validate design and roadmap planning
- Support targeted enablement activities for sales, sales support, marketing, and implementation resources including
o Sales education and training
o Marketing campaign support
o Webinar/presentation delivery
o Professionals services training
- When needed, support Statement of Work, sales, and service enablement documentation specific to the compliance solution area
- Support the widespread customer awareness and adoption of a solution through thought leadership content creation, solution demo development, and training, user group facilitation, and webinars
- Nurture industry analyst relationships through regular briefings and inquiries to promote awareness and support of Fusion's capabilities within a solution area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience in compliance management or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical understanding and hand-on experience in software tools to enable effective risk management
- Familiarity with tools in the GRC space and application tools in the customer space
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to articulate, understand, and demo Fusion solutions/capabilities and how they can be effectively applied within the domain of risk management is a plus, but not required in advance
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to become a thought leader in the industry
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.