Specialist, Implementation at Peapod Digital Labs
We are excited to add a dynamic and talented Implementation Specialist to our Operations Planning & Development Team. The Implementation Specialist supports company strategic initiatives and major cross-functional projects as defined by the strategic planning and business prioritization processes. The primary function of this role aligns strategic project objectives across internal and external stakeholders to plan, scope, define and implement project objectives/deliverables end-to-end. The Implementation Specialist reports to the Manager of eCommerce Initiatives.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Manage scope, time and costs while proactively mitigating risks and resolving issues, working closely with the business leads & project team members
- Responsible to manage their assigned projects in the context of the overall company portfolio of projects
- Participates in the development of the project charter, obtains stakeholder approval, and manages scope changes over the duration of the project
- Facilitates development of the project Governance working with the business to develop, obtain stakeholder approval, and ensure information remains current and teams are held accountable
- Develops and maintains project plans for each project / program within MS Project for PMO managed initiatives, adhering to the Project Management format and at the proper level of detail to adequately track and report on progress
- Develops and maintains actions/issue/risk logs for each initiative to appropriately track project/programs actions, issues, and risks to resolution / mitigation
- Develops consolidated, standard, and accurate initiative status reporting, as per the defined schedule, that provides transparency to the project / program progress and any issues or risks that could have a negative impact
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 2-4 years of project management experience
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Ability to work within a team centered environment
- Manufacturing/production experience
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.