Sr Analyst, Client Services, Ops
OUR COMPANY & TEAM
What is InContext Solutions?
InContext Solutions provides cutting edge 3D simulations for the shopper insights industry. Using the latest in game technology, our products let users create life-like shopping environments to visualize and test a variety of store concepts. From signage to new product packing, to interactive displays, we allow our users to completely reimagine retail experiences.
The Client Services team at InContext leverages the company’s enterprise software and technologies to manage customer objectives and deliver scalable digital content in order to help its CPG and retail customers make confident and informed business decisions. Client Services team members are trained cross-functionally and specialize in one area (Project Operations, Customer Success, or Insights) to cohesively strategize and deliver customer priorities on time, within budget, and at the highest quality.
About Our Culture & People
Our company is comprised of people who come together to build amazing products for our clients and partners – to do that, we hire forward-thinking individuals (innovators, thought leaders, disruptors, entrepreneurial-spirited folks) who actively want to contribute to our progressive culture. We live and breathe our five core values and actively recognize our peers when they go out of their way to do right by them. We #blaze the trail. We believe #change is absolutely necessary. We have the #courage to be vocal. We cultivate #trust through transparency. We are #unified.
The Senior Analyst, Client Services (Ops) role is the key point-person for managing project timelines and ensuring projects are executed at the highest quality level, on time, and within budget. They provide structure and organization throughout a project’s life cycle by being a business analyst, internal consultant and client manager. This role will be cross-trained to help provide Customer Success and Insights expertise as needed.
- Closely partners with Account Management, Sales Enablement, and Insights groups to act as an advisor and deliver project work including opportunity scoping, software training and support, research fulfillment, and digital content planning
- Organizes, tracks, and delivers multiple projects and tasks throughout the project lifecycle; takes the lead on client communication, as needed
- Works cross-functionally across the different areas of Client Services (Customer Success, Insights and Project Operations) to consistently deliver client objectives
- This role will eventually act as main point of contact for large CPG and Retail clients, including leading client communication and project planning with key stakeholders and account managers
- 1-2 year’s professional experience with managing client facing project work. CPG, Consumer Electronics and/or Retail industries preferred
- Comfortable with SAAS software as well as project management tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines and personality types
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Deadline driven with the ability to self-manage multiple projects at a time