Sr Associate Value Manager, Scout RFP at ScoutRFP, a Workday Company
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
As a Scout Value Manager, you will work with our customers and prospects to discover, quantify, and realize the value of Scout solutions. Together with Scout Sales and Customer Success teams, you will support our most complex sales cycles and engage with our most strategic customers to help increase Scout’s deal size, reduce sales cycles, and increase win rates. Together with our Sales teams, you will build relationships with our customers, understand their businesses, discover potential Scout impact, and quantify financial implications. At the same time, you will work with our existing customers and their Customers Success Managers to help showcase enterprise success with Scout. We are a small but very focused team that views itself as critical to growing Scout’s customer base and market share.
We’re looking for insightful, hands-on, and inquisitive people who can help us scale business. We value individuality and encourage collaboration as you will be supporting every member of our team in their progress towards their career goals. This position will be a key contributor within Scout’s Revenue Organization. You will have our commitment to work with you directly to develop your skills, advance your career, and make an impact along the way.
What you will accomplish:
- Value Discovery: provide end to end enterprise account sales cycle support, including:
- Interviews with senior business and IT stakeholders for use case discovery and business value quantification
- ROI calculations and financial impact modeling
- Highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Value Realization: lead post-sales customer value realization assessments to demonstrate business value of Scout
- Discover and replicate customer best practices that accelerate Scout adoption and maximize business impact and value
- Provide customer QBR support, including creation and roll out of benchmarking and maturity assessment
- Support and proactively drive Scout upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Thought Leadership: in collaboration with Insights and other Scout teams, develop and articulate Scout business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Support field sales training and execute scalable value selling programs and activities
- Act as in-house expert on business value to educate and coach Scouts Sales organization on how to implement this methodology successfully with target accounts
- Help design field sales campaigns, develop content/materials for sales enablement programs, and improve competitive positioning and messaging to enable the sales team
- Help perform industry insight analysis to continue to position Scout as a thought leader in the strategic sourcing space
You might be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years experience in consulting, value management, value engineering, strategic sales, or account management roles
- Excellent consulting skill set including discovery, analysis, modeling, proposals, communication, and project leadership skills
- Experience leading workshops and/or facilitating meetings with multilevel internal and customer audiences
- Comfortable managing multiple engagements at the same time while under tight timelines
- Strong executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Comfortable with large dataset analysis and data visualization
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work independently and creatively while managing competing priorities
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to display financial data in an easy to consume manner and translate business benefits into appealing slides for executive presentations
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- Willingness to travel up to 30% to customer sites