Sr. PM - Data Governance
McDonald’s, one of the most recognized brands in the world, is seeking a Data Governance Manager. In this role, you will own responsibility for defining and developing business processes that implement successful data governance and data quality within McDonald’s. Additionally, you will serve as a point of critical issue for governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every single day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders in our industry and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last year, we have launched home delivery, radically improved the digital experiences of our restaurants, introduced mobile pay and have so much more to come.
That said, the biggest area of increase in our spending has been in technology, which is helping to drive our growth. We’re looking at how to use technology to improve the customer experience and build new customer experiences. We’re also exploring technologies that can help us reduce or eliminate repetitive tasks and make employees’ jobs more interesting and rewarding. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald's!
- Bachelor’s degree in related business or technical field required
- You've got a minimum of 10 years of project management related experience leading technical / business teams in delivering analytic, business intelligence, data warehousing / data-centric solutions
- You have at least 5 years of people management skills to lead, influence and mentor professional resources of the highest quality
- You have between 4 to 6 years’ experience in a role focused on data governance
- A recognized data quality certification e.g. IQCP, DAMA, ISO 8000
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Prior experience in defining roadmaps for large and complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrix environment and partner with IT and business area representatives in leading and supporting development activities
- Strong program management, communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical skills and background as needed to support the oversight of architectural design, development and management of complex
- Experience managing projects utilizing highly-analytical platforms
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Shown knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches regarding data protection
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues