Sr. Project Manager - Professional Services Sales
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like, Avery Dennison, Cox Automotive, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
In this highly visible position, you will play a critical role leading pre-sales engagements, helping to ensure that the proposed implementation solution will meet the customer’s needs and will deliver significant value to the customer’s organization.
You will be in charge of…
- Lead the implementation workshops with customers/prospects by demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing best practices.
- Analyze and map client requirements based on the software's capabilities.
- Drive service sales by analyzing client needs, explaining our implementation methodology, and developing a tailored client service proposal.
- Propose and present our service offerings and negotiate statements of work (SOWs) to ensure client value is realized.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects (SA) to develop customer-specific project estimates and timeline.
- Prepare detailed budgetary estimates and professional-level proposals in conjunction with the Revenue team.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at the project and Executive levels.
- Deliver projects using the Agile methodology with the Scrum framework.
- Coordinate with the client project manager on client-owned tasks in the area of configuration, ERP integration, testing, training, post-go-live support, etc.
- Report project progress and communicate project information timely and effectively to internal and external project stakeholders.
What should you have to succeed?
- Requires Bachelor Degree in Business or Technical discipline, MBA highly desirable
- Proven sales skills and customer interaction experience
- Ability to influence and gain the confidence of Senior-Level Executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small, high-performance team
- Experience in a similar role in IT professional services sales or project management.
- Pricing, Financial, or "Big-Data" experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This would make it easier
- PMI-ACP and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience with the JIRA Software
- Exposure to ERP and/or CRM systems (SAP, SFDC, MS Dynamics, …)
- SAP SD experience is an advantage
United States (Remote Opportunity)
Other Job specifics…
Ability to travel domestically up to 75%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates