Sr Project Manager
Signal is looking for a Sr Project Manager for our Engineering team. We’re looking for
somebody who is preternaturally organized, loves working across departments and
teams, and wants to be in the front row for high-priority initiatives. You’re also
someone who wants to be around nice people (and is a pretty nice person, yourself).
You’ll know the status of everything! When you discover an unknown, you’ll either
know exactly who to ask, or do the detective work to find out.
So, what would you be doing?
- Scheduling and running project-specific meetings
- Building and maintaining project management artifacts (plan documents, etc)
- Continuously improving existing communication processes
- Escalating blockers to the appropriate decision-makers when you find them
- Laughing and enjoying yourself, because life is short
What do we need from you?
- Experience working directly with executives and engineering teams
- Previous experience in managing simultaneous projects with cross-functional
- Previous experience in project-managing distributed teams
- Awesome communication with engineers, product managers, and non-
- technical business partners
- Familiarity with traditional SDLC, Agile, and Kanban methodologies
- Ability to adapt to technology project management tools, such as JIRA,
- Confluence, Zendesk, and Google docs
- Ability to work independently and escalate concerns to engineering
- management swiftly
- Awesome time management and documentation skills
What’s in it for you:
We believe in code quality, testing, peer reviews, collaboration. We believe in using
the best tool for the job. We love open source, open communication and have
created an environment where we treat people like adults, give them big problems
to solve and the power to solve them.
To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like:
unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack
Weeks, great colleagues.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s
platform transforms the customer experience by providing contextual relevance at
all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158
countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top
brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce,
including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group,
Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc.
500 list of the fastest-growing companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn,
YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.