We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Sr. Project Manager you will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. You will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out. This person will be managing work within the FedRAMP Program which is a top Initiative at the company.
As a member of the Risk, Compliance and Privacy team in the Security function, you will create and coordinate the processes for aligning and managing changes in the set of governed documentation and underlying data for measuring the effectiveness of our program as well as supporting security projects. You will also support the development and maintenance of its information security management standards.
- Oversee management and reporting of multiple projects within the government programs
- Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project resource needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
- Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Be a creative problem solver
- Schedule documentation updates, maintain versioning records, and coordinate approval requirements
- Align documentation across sets of controls related to multiple frameworks across our ISRP control portfolio
- Write or edit technical documentation for compliance control mapping, change controls, and reporting around industry frameworks (ISO, SOC, NIST and others)
- Critically read versions of documentation created by process owners for language, clarity, style, flow, and structure to identify areas for refinement. Provide training or counsel on effective writing
- Identify opportunities for simplification of documentation to support multiple industry frameworks (ISO, SOC, NIST and others)
- Attend meetings with leadership, functional management and for working groups developing control processes. Take minutes and track action items for working group or committee meetings
- Coordinate the annual update of data retention requirements for risk, privacy and security
- Coordinate common standards for the documentation, tracking and reporting of issue remediation actions.
- Maintain updated cross-mapping references for the ISRP control portfolio in a high-change environment
- Security experience and knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent engagement with customer facing escalations and discussions
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proficient in using MS Office, Visio and JIRA
- PMP Certification
- Overall go-getter attitude willing to perform various duties as team needs arise
- Self-driven and adaptable individual
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and verbal/written communication for various types of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Audit, GRC or IRM tools is desirable (e.g., Archer RSA, ACL, ZenGRC, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Strong technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- BA/BS in in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline or experience working on projects/programs across multiple regions and/or lines of businesses
- 7+ years of experience leading initiatives through all phases of a lifecycle (either internal projects or customer experience externally)
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are interested in staying connected with us, sign up for our quarterly Talent Newsletter HERE.