[Prior experience with SilkRoad's products very highly preferred--please ensure that experience is noted/highlighted in your application for first consideration!]
SilkRoad Technology is the world's leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Our Global Client Services Team is seeking an experienced Strategic HR Consultant to own key executive client relationships and create thought leadership as industry and functional experts with valuable insights that drive new business. The Strategic HR Consultant supports the development and growth of the Global Client Services team by partnering with clients as a trusted advisor to solve business problems with innovative solutions.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Providing quantitative and strategic consulting services to new and existing clients informed by customer insight, research, competitive analysis, industry trends, and analytics.
- Defining innovative strategies and achieving positive results for assigned clients and prospects.
- Providing an excellent client experience; developing lasting client relationships and building success stories by continually growing knowledge of client business and presenting business solutions.
- Providing project oversight through all phases of the client relationship including coordination with internal teams to ensure client needs, deadlines and commitments are met; managing escalations, while preventing team overload; overseeing transition to Support team and ensuring clients are prepared to use the system independently.
- Partnering with Sales team to ensure client satisfaction and creative growth strategies, including developing new business, identifying growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships, and successful executing consulting engagements.
- Collaborating with executive level management at client sites, negotiating critical matters and influencing business decisions.
- Creating clear, concise proposals and contractually-sound Statements of Work, reviewing staff work on the same, ensuring accurate project estimating and pricing.
- Monitoring client feedback and implementing service improvements to advance outcomes and client relationships.
- Providing formal and informal client product feedback to the Product Management team.
- Evaluating emerging trends and technologies. Providing thought leadership for clients and internal communities and promoting SilkRoad at various forums, conferences and publications as a thought leader in the industry.
- Driving continuous improvement of consulting services by focusing on metrics such as customer satisfaction, profitability, on-time delivery, and overall operational efficiency.
- Adhering to operational and financial objectives, budgets, schedules, performance requirements, work plans, and contractual obligations.
- Managing stakeholder expectations (internal and external) and ensuring that change control is used when scope boundaries are exceeded.
- Superior team organizer and lead, with the ability to coordinate cross-functional and technical team efforts.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to understand, define, and meet client needs.
- Strategic; able to drive team growth and service delivery to meet future client issues and challenges.
- Strong organizational and excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, trouble shooting, quantitative, and analytical skills required.
- Superb communication, presentation, and public-speaking skills.
- Obtains and maintains relevant SilkRoad product certification(s), demonstrating thorough knowledge of given product solutions.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a business, human resources, or technical discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years' business consulting/account management experience, ideally in SaaS or professional services industry.
- Demonstrated consulting experience supporting Enterprise accounts.
- Expert knowledge of Human Resources practices required; SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP or other HR certification preferred.
- Project management experience required.
- Knowledge of SaaS required.
- Experience selecting and/or implementing HRIS/Talent Management Systems.
- Experience with SilkRoad Technology solutions preferred.