Strategic Segment Manager
SpotHero is seeking a Strategic Segment Manager to lead our monthly parking product. You will work cross functionally with multiple departments, including sales, product, and marketing, to make our monthly parking product offerings grow and thrive. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong project management experience, and are determined to make an impact, we want you to join our team!
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Project manage SpotHero’s monthly parking business, including overseeing product roadmap and monthly budget.
- Lead creation and strategic rollout of our new monthly parking AR/AP product.
- Be our client facing product expert on segment programs, initiatives, and value.
- Interdepartmental communication, including directing and collaborating with sales, product, marketing, and customer service departments.
- Direct the company on trajectory of our monthly parking segment by analyzing data from each department including successful marketing initiatives, supply acquisition channels, and working with our product department to acquire insight from customers and clients.
- Drive Revenue through identifying and planning large partnerships by working with our Business Development team.
- Train, manage, and develop our Inbound Sales Specialist, providing support, encouragement, and direction.
- Ambitious. You are comfortable with ambiguity, thriving in environments with constant twists and turns and can deliver exceptional results.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have time management down to a science, great follow through on tasks, and superior organizational skills.
- A strong communicator. Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding and enable you to clearly articulate ideas to anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Compassionate. You are enthusiastic about creating the best possible experience for our clients and keep their best interests in mind.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Proactive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- 3-5 years experience in project management or similar areas.
- Indirect or direct project and people management experience.
- Efficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Experience with BI tools (Looker) and CRMS (Salesforce) highly preferred.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.