Strategic Services Consultant
Sprout Social is looking for a Strategic Services Consultant who can help our customers recognize the most value from our Sprout Social suite of solutions. The ideal candidate is the perfect blend of product/SaaS savvy, is customer-focused, can deliver quickly, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Our Services team provides the strategic consulting services that complement our products from on-site consulting to solutions development to implementation assistance. Sprout Social is used by over 20,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, Grubhub, Subaru and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
If you have in-depth working knowledge of social networks (in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn), have an understanding of social media strategy for large organizations as well as have excellent presentation and communication skills, we’d love to talk with you!
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Director of Professional Services to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Meet with current members of the Professional Services team to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with stakeholders throughout our Sales, Customer Success & Solutions Engineering teams.
- Shadow Strategic Services Consultants on calls to learn relevant customer stories and case studies from the field.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Complete 9-week internal product training and accompanying knowledge checks. You will learn about what makes our platform unique and why customers love our solutions.
- Begin to lead services projects with a team member shadowing. You will consult with customers and prospects to identify their needs, translate this into actionable next steps, and execute on deliverables that satisfy these needs.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Lead services projects on your own and clearly communicate results and deliverables to customers.
- Support a Strategic Insights Analyst by creating custom social analytics reports through large sets of data; you will extract insights and stories to guide a customer’s social strategy.
- Become a Sprout Social and social media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our customers realize their full potential and accomplish their goals.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Become a go-to resource for the Professional Services team and the larger Sales & Customer Success organization. You will deliver at a high level each day and make an impact outside of just customer work.
- Surprise us! Provide new ideas and insights that will help the the Professional Services team continue to grow and scale.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!