Strategy Enablement Project Manager
Job Description Summary
Are you a superstar project manager ready for the next step of your career? Do you never settle for the status quo and always strive to challenge yourself and your organization? Do you have the intellectual curiosity and growth mindset to reinvent processes and overcome barriers? Do you want to be involved in ensuring the success of CCC’s strategic growth by ensuring internal resources are ready to sell, support and service clients? Are you obsessed with ensuring the ultimate customer experience? The Strategy Enablement Project Manager (SEPM) will take on a lead role managing the execution of internal operational and customer readiness for strategic product releases. The ideal candidate will have cross functional project and/or program management expertise, integrated change management skills, be an analytical problem solver and an exceptional communicator.
- Manage organizational and customer readiness portfolio
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of initiative status, issues, risks and required decisions
- Collaborate across the organization on best-practices around organization and customer readiness to effectively deliver products into the marketplace
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and communications to ensure consistent product launch
- Coordination with all other CCC business initiative owners
- Escalation of program issues, risks and roadblocks; with ability to create mitigation and action
- Coordination and communication between all stakeholders and assigned resources.
- Offer strategic solution concepts to support portfolio goals to corporate vision
- Design innovative solutions to program challenges
- Serve as a change advocate for Enterprise Strategy Enablement group
- There are no other positions reporting to this role
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- 4+years professional experience required
- 2+years in project/program management or change management role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Experience managing simultaneous large cross-functional programs required
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and Office Suite
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Graduate degree preferred
- PMI and Change certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Chicago based applicants preferred
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!