Supervisor, Risk Management & Advisory Services, Global Supply Chain
We all know that McDonald’s is a restless business – always innovating, always moving forward to do things better for our customers tomorrow than we do today. We’re on a journey. And the scale of our ambition means we have not yet reached our destination.
In fact, we’re just getting started. We’re all united behind a bold vision for 2025 – a vision to be the world’s leading supply chain, connecting customers with food they love and trust.
To make that a reality, we need the right talent.
Our vision is ambitious, which means your role can create real impact. You are empowered to make big decisions. And we’ll give you the space to act with agility and speed to make innovative change happen. Joining our team means being part of a fast-paced culture. It gives you an opportunity to work with exciting technologies and as part of a function that supports the growth of our brand.
Just like the rest of our business, our supply chain team make a real impact in people’s lives, using our scale for good. By working with the best suppliers, the best franchisees and the best people, we can have a positive impact on the customers we serve.
The Risk Management and Advisory Services (RMAS) Team leads the strategy to advance McDonald’s Global Supply Chain Risk Management culture. The team provides strategic thought leadership, direction and financial expertise to Global Supply Chain & Sustainability (GSCS) as well as develops and executes global frameworks, governance, reporting and controls.
Supply Chain Management/Quality
- Interacts, influences and builds strong relationships with all areas of GSCS, suppliers, markets and other McDonald’s corporate departments, building open lines of communication and trust.
- Works with Direct and Indirect Supply Chain Sourcing teams to provide commercial and financial insight and analytical expertise to sourcing events and category strategies.
- Leads reporting of key financial and governance processes across the GSCS teams.
- Evaluate financial health risk of suppliers and partner with Sourcing Teams to determine approach with suppliers assessed as high risk.
- Partners with Data/Digital team to execute Source to Pay (S2P) strategy to identify standard methodologies and governance.
- Supports and deploys training initiatives through identifying training partners, executing training programs, and documenting training outcomes.
Please Note: For this role, we will not be able to offer relocation assistance or immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business; concentration in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain
- 4+ years’ experience, previous McDonald’s or Supplier experience preferred
- High proficiency in analyzing, modelling and evaluating data in logical manner to draw important conclusions. Experience in managing/analyzing sourcing events or similar a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all disciplines, levels and cultures
- Extraordinary consulting and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinker, possesses excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Adept at evening challenging priorities and deadlines; well organized
- Takes initiative and demonstrates creativity in finding efficiencies
- Possess natural curiosity, asking questions when necessary to understand a problem
- Ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word