Supplier Onboarding Program Director at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are looking for your next position as a Supplier Onboarding Program Director and get excited about leading large-scale initiatives that involve a significant off-shore/contract component to deliver solutions to our customers’ suppliers. within our product teams. You are passionate about operationalizing the delivery of value in a way that maximizes efficiency and optimizes communication. You enjoy working closely with teammates, leadership and customers alike to drive success.
You excel in building teams and processes to deliver projects at high volume across multiple stakeholders. This position has extremely high visibility and potential, and requires project management, base level technical knowledge, and organizational skills.
- Create a scalable delivery model for enabling customers on p44’s Supplier Visibility product.
- Hire, onboard and manage delivery and delivery management
- Explore, analyze, and understand the product deeply, and constantly look for ways to improve the quality of its delivery
- Provide visibility to program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through push status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members, and interested parties)
- Provide monthly program reviews (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations)
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Experience in program management role for a technology company
- Experience working with SaaS services and APIs and understanding and articulating technical concepts and to both team members and customers
- Experience managing complex projects
- Proven success coordinating decisions and work across technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to understand technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.