Supply Chain Plan Outputs Lead
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Plan Outputs Lead is leads a team of Plan Output Owners and is responsible for the quality of proprietary solution outputs. This role works with IT and business team leaders to drive continuous process improvement and prioritize systems changes to ensure improved output quality over time. This role plays a critical role in ensuring best practices are shared and followed by the Global working teams.
The Plan Outputs Lead is also accountable for Canada event forecasting. This role will provide leadership oversight in the event forecasting process for Canada forecasting team.
- Lead a team that is accountable for accuracy and consistency of all planning inputs and outputs on a daily basis
- Ensure team drives continuous improvement of output quality through ideation and creation of exception and monitoring approaches
- Monitor quality of inputs to forecasting and supply chain processes
- Ensure team is sufficiently cross-trained and focused on continuous education for improved results and consistency across the team
- Participate in key role of prioritizing change requests with the Solutions and IT teams for changes across all markets
- Allocate resources to lead initiatives and secure new business as needed
- Develop and maintain collaborative business relationships with cross-functional HAVI departments, offshore teams, and external supply chain partners
- Understand and interpret customer challenges to identify opportunities & work with internal customer success team to synthesize and champion business solutions that lead to new business & services
- Develop and communicate project news, issues, status, & reports. Make recommendations & raise escalations as necessary to appropriate stakeholders, including management
- Communicates U.S. and Canadian national and regional food promotion forecasts and supply plans, along with accompanying materials
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Operations or a relevant discipline
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain planning or related area
- Experience leading planning operations teams with a proven track record of quality results.
- Strong understanding of inter-relationships between forecasting, demand planning, and supply planning inputs and outputs.
- Experience with a statistical software package (eg. SAS, R)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Inventory/Demand/ERP Applications and Reporting Tools (JDA, JDE, OBIEE, Tableau, PowerBI) with proficiency in SQL a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics
- Experience in a direct client interfacing role
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus with walking trails and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.