ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
The Support Quality Program Manager is responsible for day to day oversight of our quality program, team, and assessment of support team performance. In this role, you will help to establish and enforce standards that support a positive customer experience and knowledge sharing environment.
What your day could consist of:
- Leads and develops a global team of Quality Specialists
- Assists with design and documentation of ticket monitoring and quality standards.
- Performs quality assessments in accordance with the overall program.
- Coordinates and facilitates sessions to ensure global calibration in quality standards
- Provides insights into trends and actionable data to various internal support groups and leadership
- Coordinates with the training team to ensure compliance with all training issues and improve overall performance.
- Provides regular quality performance results to managers, center operations team
- Completes and maintains a calendar of internal remote monitoring sessions
- Coordinates with the training team in the development of new programs, new hire classes for existing programs, and/or changes to programs.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience in a support, success, or sale environment
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
- Prior experience leading a quality program in a technical support environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze data and review processes objectively
- Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to think globally, mindful of scalability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, task-oriented, organizational skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.