Talent Acquisition Program Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Talent Acquisition Program Director – Global Sales
Within this strategic and highly visible role, will directly create, prioritize, drive and deliver key global TA strategies, processes, training and reporting specific for the Global Sales organization. Within this role, you will partner directly with Business Leaders (key stakeholders), TA Leaders/Managers and HRBPs to ensure there is a clear roadmap of top TA initiatives. You will influence through data and conversation key partners to ensure the right support and action takes please. You will own the TA strategy roadmap, provide regular updates and ensure key deliverables are being met. Given the rapid growth of ServiceNow and the relative “newness” of TA, there are many programs for a strategic TA leader to build and deliver.
· Partner with business, TA, finance and HR leaders in building out TA strategy and programs roadmap, prioritizing the most critical initiatives.
· Ability to make impact, which includes implementing and driving recruiting strategies that engage other parts from the Global Talent Acquisition org (such as recruiting peers, Executive recruiting, DIBs Team, Branding/Comms, Central Sourcing, etc).
· Ability to use your business acumen to drive and influence proactive conversations with senior leaders across the business, finance and HR.
· Regularly present strategies, updates, training, etc to senior business leadership and their respective teams, and likewise within internal TA teams.
· Ensure a great hiring manager/candidate experience through continued communications throughout the hiring process.
· Build strong collaborative relationships with leadership to understand their unique hiring landscape and how their hiring plan will align to business strategy
· Act as a mentor/lead to those recruiters working in aligned functional area (educate/inform).
To be successful in this role:
· 10+ years of TA experience, with varying focus areas
· Be a thought leader as it relates to building/executing hiring strategies
· Ability to consult, influence and manage client expectations
· Has experience leading/participating in cross functional TA projects and initiatives
· Influence outcomes while working with global TA partner teams.
· Skilled in the areas of TA system/process enhancements and efficiencies/improvements
· Understand relocation/immigration needs/requirements of candidates
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
· Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
· Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
· Strong communication skills - ability to work cross functionally between the business and the internal TA team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.