How you’ll make an impact:
As a Technical Consultant on our Technical Practice team, you will be providing technical guidance and support for our software, StrataJazz®, to our customers. To be successful in this role, you should be highly motivated and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenging problems. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Deliver a best in class client experience by providing technical assistance and support following StrataJazz® implementation and optimization projects
- Partner with clients to solve specific issues in an expedient and professional fashion
- Own client communication from initial point of contact through issue resolution
- Independently troubleshoot issues using technologies including SQL and Analysis Server
- Recommend mitigation approaches and confirm a satisfactory outcome is reached
- Assess risks and escalate issues to Leadership when related to client satisfaction
- Work closely with the DevOps team to solve escalated issues
- Discuss the current configuration of our product with clients and help advise on recommended updates to their procedures and our software
- Collaborate closely with team members while fostering a respectful and secure team environment
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional and/or academic experience in SQL and relational database concepts
- Excellent communication skills including client facing experience
- Experience in technical issue resolution and escalation procedures
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges and change
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with multiple priorities
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.