Technical Coordinator at Snapsheet
Snapsheet is looking for a Technical Coordinator to join our team!
As a Technical Coordinator you are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Technology team, but more importantly your high-touch support drives efficiencies across the team and the organization as a whole.
You will own a variety of tasks as the Technical Coordinator ranging from coordinating travel, meetings, and materials for presentations to strategic and proactive ownership of critical projects. Serving as the link between the Tech team and all other organizational functions, you are the first line of visibility. With your project management skills, you will move the business forward by ensuring the team is tracking progress on their goals all while keeping them excited and engaged through arranging team-building and social events.
The Technical Coordinator will report directly into the Chief Technology Officer, working closely with the tech team and other organizational leaders. This is an entry to mid-level role which will give an organized, problem-solver with strong attention to detail the opportunity to develop his/her skills within a growing tech organization.
Responsibilities of our Technical Coordinator:
- Coordinate the schedule of the Technology team: prioritize appointments and ensure that meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties of the team are carried out
- Strategically manage the team’s priorities in order to ensure maximum time is dedicated to the most critical needs of the business
- Arrange travel, flights, accommodations, and other itinerary logistics as needed for the tech team
- Schedule meetings and engagements for the CTO and tech team including team meetings for the department, hack day prep and more
- Perform routine support tasks not limited to data entry, filing, photocopying, answering telephones, maintaining records, etc.
Projects & Project Management (30%)
- Manage various critical projects that move the technology organization forward through coordinating deliverables, delegating tasks, monitoring progress and implementing improvements where needed
- Understand the ins-and-outs of the Tech department and report on progress for all sprints, projects, etc.
- Pull, analyze and report on data making recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies. EX: work with the Strategy and Implementation team to make recommendations for improving a client’s workflow
- Research and prepare documents for various internal and external events and meetings including client meetings, conferences, trade shows, presentations for the board, tech team stand-ups and all-hands updates
- Regularly communicate what tasks you are prioritizing and how, with the goal of staying in-line with the CTO and Tech department goals
- Act as key liaison between technology and the rest of the organization by communicating progress, updates and wins on a regular basis
- Keep a pulse on what is happening within the department, throughout the company, and with clients, in order to understand ever-changing business needs and identify issues that need escalation
- Stay in constant communication with the CTO, tech leaders and key stakeholders ensuring they are updated and well-informed
Team Engagement (10%)
- Plan tech team engagement activities including quarterly outings and team lunches
- Support the technology team in performance management by setting up milestone check-ins, timing requirements, goal setting, and other needs as business determines
- Work with recruiting and marketing to execute on event strategy
Qualifications for our Technical Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence
- Consistent track record of over-delivering
- Strong organization skills and an analytical mindset
- Well-organized with a knack for thinking about the minute details
- Proven problem-solver
- Strong communicator
- Passion for technology
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.