Technical Delivery Manager at Ensono
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is a key member of the Ensono Diamond of Success team. The TDM works directly with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business and how that business drives their technology needs. Empowered with that understanding, the TDM provides oversight and guidance within Ensono Operations to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience with the technology solutions we provide. The TDM is an individual possessing a wealth of technical knowledge, adept in bringing efficiencies and improvements to disparate processes and systems, able to lead through influence, break down silos, focused, manage competing priorities, be an impeccable communicator that is able to effectively adapt to their audiences, and is a tenacious advocate for the client.
- Be a client advocate.
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime
- Manage, lead, and coordinate operational projects and objectives.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of client environments and support procedures.
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients
- Identify opportunities for improvements and address inefficiencies.
- Ability to travel. Travel expectation is light, about 5% - 15%.
- 4-8 years experience working in any of the following areas: project management, service delivery, technical account management, or systems administration.
- Possessing industry-recognized technical credentials (i.e., AWS, Microsoft, or Cisco certifications).
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of any of the following technologies: Mainframe, Open Systems, Virtualization, Databases, Cloud Computing, Middleware, or Networking.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and investigative skills.
- In possession of a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- The ability to manage competing priorities from a variety of stakeholders.
- An adept communicator who can educate audiences of varying skill sets and experiences.
- Calm under pressure and able to manage major incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or IT-related field