Technical Delivery Manager- must be willing to relocate
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a Technical Delivery Manager to join our team.
Each project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Working with business stakeholders and users to define project objectives
- Communicating effectively with technical teams, clients, business stakeholders, and offshore teams to deliver effective solutions
- Creating and maintaining progress reports on teamwork plans and resources
- Assuming the responsibilities of a scrum master, product owner, or business analyst while delivering on client requirements
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Willingness to relocate
- Ability to work with business stakeholders as a project manager and business analyst. This includes, but is not limited to task management, Status reporting, risk management, requirement gathering, process & standards, and document workflow processes.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management (Scrum Master Certification is a plus)
- Ability to effectively work in an onsite-offshore model and manage multiple teams
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organization, presentation, and consulting skills
- Ability to understand business and technical concepts quickly
- Experience in project lifecycles from business case development through final delivery to operational support
What We’d Love to See
- Software Development experience ( SQL or .NET is desirable)
- Testing background
- Experience using work task management software (Azure DevOps is a plus)
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think
you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.