Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who brings a unique skill set to the table. This person will play a key role in the delivery of technical solutions to meet our clients' business needs and drive product development by breaking down complex interactions into logical steps.
Internally, this manager will coach and mentor team members as they carve out their career path at Bounteous.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead technical discovery sessions in order to gather business requirements and understand the scope of work
- Interact with clients and seamlessly communicate requirements back to our creative and development teams
- Work alongside the eCommerce Manager to build the project backlog and define additional technical tasks
- Document system requirements and client requirements in a way that technical and non-technical teams can act upon
- Keep a detailed decision log of all business and technical requirements throughout the project
- Prioritize development activities with development teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and assist project launches
- Assist the Director of Technology with assessing, hiring, and retaining strong technical performers that enrich our culture
- Track inter-dependencies within and amongst technical teams and identify cross-track dependencies\
- Assign the right individuals to projects based on alignment in skills, interest, and availability
- Collaborate with other leaders on internal initiatives for process improvement
- Ideally, possess 3-5 years of experience in business consulting or client services in areas such as eCommerce, Content Management, Information Architecture, etc.
- Proven leadership skills in managing project teams and successfully shaping the career paths of team members
- Understand development best practices and delivery methodologies
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis technique
- Must be able to balance priorities on simultaneous projects
- Successfully connect with individuals at all client organizational levels
- Magento, AEM, or Drupal experience a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.