Technical Program Manager - FedRAMP at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
As the Technical Program Manager for Federal, you will help ensure the successful delivery of Meraki products and programs that are designed for US Federal customers, namely FedRAMP. You will work closely with the Federal Product Manager and engineering leaders to develop and track program achievements and progress. You will meet regularly with leadership, customers and partners to provide updates. You are ideal for this role if you thrive in a hands-on, collaborative environment and seek ownership of large, critical projects.
Experience in facilitating the development and release of products and/or features that are FedRAMP Authorized is important for this position. A strong understanding of configuration and change management and full system development lifecycle elements is required.
- Work closely with teams comprised of engineers, product managers, Security, IT, Customer Support, Business Systems, and Legal to plan and track projects required for FedRAMP.
- Bring to bear technical & program management skills to build comprehensive plans, identify risks and dependencies, and ensure smooth, on time releases.
- Ensure all stakeholders have continual access to information and a shared understanding, of roadmaps, projects, releases, upcoming features, and relevant metrics.
- Serve as the Engineering organization’s connective tissue for the end-to-end product planning and development process for FedRAMP.
- Ensure all relevant SDLC policies and procedures are accurate, updated, and executed in alignment the required product release cadence. This includes system/services acquisition, security assessments, configuration and change management.
- Work with release management to ensure significant changes to the authorized product have been approved by federal agencies, re-audited and approved by the 3PAO.
- Support Federal Product Manager, Security and Engineering teams with monthly tracking of ongoing remediation efforts.
- 7+ years of applicable program delivery experience in a distributed agile environment, preferably for a large company.
- 2+ years of experience in some facet with the FedRAMP authorization program.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with product and engineering teams to scope and shepherd features from inception to delivery.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and ensure resolution of blocking issues
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as experienced knowledge of modern program management methodologies.
- Experience with program/portfolio management toolsets (JIRA/Portfolio/Confluence)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and CI/CD platforms (Jenkins/TeamCity/GitLab) is a plus.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.