Technical Program Manager
Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We are building tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
We are looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to join our Business Platform team and help us achieve our goals. As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll work closely with teams across Product, Design, Engineering and Analytics, to plan, prioritize, and manage the delivery of our platform and products. You'll be charged with ensuring that we are tracking to our platform/product vision and mission; so we can ultimately deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Product Management, Customer Experience, Engineering, Analytics, and Design to facilitate our Business Platform needs and build consensus to deliver on our overall vision and commitments
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications related to their program/projects
- Maintain and communicate the program roadmap/timelines
- Facilitate workstream intake and planning sessions
- Own reporting on program/projects health status to all stakeholders and teams
- Facilitate and coordinate the release planning process
- Responsible for risk and dependency assessment, mitigation and tracking
- Educate/Enforce agreed upon processes and agile methodology standards
- Drive program-level quarterly and annual planning processes
Experience we’re looking for:
- Engineering background with hands-on experience delivering web applications
- 3 years experience as Program Manager
- Experience with leading and coaching teams on Agile best practices
- Proven experience working across teams and managing dependencies in remote settings
- Well versed in business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations
Behaviors and Abilities Required:
- Strong sense of ownership, with a focus on proactively removing program obstacles and a willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery
- Ability to navigate complexity drive collaboration and transparency across different groups
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking
- Looking to make a difference in healthcare
- Excellent communication (verbal, writing, presentation) and business writing skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and drive clarity
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.