Technical Program Manager at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for coordinating and managing dependencies of complex work assignments (Initiatives/Features) that spawn across various product areas and product families to ensure successful end to end delivery.
- Partners with Line of Business for delivering large and complex changes by bringing impacted product families and teams together to align towards a shared goal. Works closely with Product Owner teams to align all product backlogs impacted. Responsible for defining deliverables and success criteria and leads impacted areas towards agreed deliverables and established priorities
- Identifies dependencies and takes necessary steps to mitigate in order to achieved desire end-state. Identifies and mitigates risks through problem solving with necessary stakeholders. Brings teams together to facilitate problem solving, formulate and test hypotheses, align on solutions and coordinate implementation of activities around specific deliverables with measurable outcomes.
- Inspires and motivates product team members to achieve a common objective. Facilitates frequent communications with stakeholders and product teams to ensure alignment an acceptance of activities being taken towards desired end-state. Ensures teams follow the risk management and compliance processes, including PDP process.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management, Agile or related
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Agile or related
#BI-Remote #Remote #LI-LJ1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.