ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
In our pursuit of Operational Excellence, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to assist in the deployment of the ActiveCampaign CRM internally (“AC for AC”) to help our teams operate more efficiently and ensure use cases are available for external deployment.
What your day could consist of:
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders to identify business process and reporting requirements.
- Identifying a mix of quick wins as well as mid- and long range improvements that can be made.
- Delivering consistent improvement to the product/tools while making progress on longer term initiatives.
- Documenting all related processes, tools, and integrations.
- Performing gap analysis between existing tools and requirements.
- Developing and managing the AC for AC steering committee of stakeholders.
- Building estimates for time and resources needed to deliver tools to the team.
- Managing tasks to milestones and milestones into project delivery.
- Continuously interacting with key stakeholders and providing clear updates against expected deliverables.
What is needed:
- Deep understanding or ability to develop a deep understanding of: ActiveCampaign, ARC, Snowflake, Looker and other tools
- Strong understanding of CRM
- Understanding of customer-facing team dynamics and requirements, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide spectrum of stakeholders including executive team members and individual contributors
- Strong ability to understand business needs and functional requirements and translate those into the tools available
- Ability to manage a complex project, coordinating resources to meet project timelines and objectives, despite competing priorities for time and resources
- Willingness to be very hands on and in the details
- Ability to influence and inspire others to participate and share resources
- Understanding of connections between process, tools and reporting/insights needed
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description