Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and guiding a diverse set of skillsets (business analysts, developers, quality analysts, etc.) to ensure consistency of processes across teams. The Project Manager acts as a process owner, partnering closely with the client to achieve success against a defined set of desired business outcomes. This role will be assisting in the transition of a large financial client from a stringent waterfall methodology to Agile development practices.
- Assesses maturity of process and provide pragmatic/flexible recommendations to improve results as they relate to quality, speed to market, transparency, and adherence to business objectives.
- Maintains a deep understanding of resources available to capitalize on strengths and minimize weaknesses, ensuring the right skills and mind-set hold the right positions on the team.
- Delivers results in an environment of trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Creates a consistent flow of information to clients, the team, and internal leadership on achievements, challenges, and corrective actions required to optimize successful results.
- Serves as a guiding force on the governing committee responsible for resolving conflict, providing best practice recommendations, and removing impediments.
- Resolving internal and external dependencies and ensuring alignment across partners/clients results in timelines free of bottlenecks.
- Tracks and manages risks at a program level including the appropriate strategy/timeline associated to acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance.
- Leads Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Program Stand-Ups, and other relevant ceremonies.
- Supports the Product Owner in ensuring program backlog contains a healthy amount of groomed work for prioritization into upcoming sprints.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to Agile standards (story writing, grooming, estimating, etc.)
- Continuous evaluation of people, process, and tools associated to delivery, providing recommendations to adjust where necessary.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing capacity, velocity, quality, and business outcomes.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles and levels.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing to all audiences.
- Complete understanding of both the underlying infrastructure of the system and the individual application requirements to facilitate providing technical input into the development of the system as appropriate.
- 5+ years project management experience, with a focus on Agile Methodologies, specifically implemented using Scrum.
- Experience in the management of complex product development and delivery.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 2 years.
- Meticulous organizer of time and tasks.
- Experience in successfully delivering large/enterprise size projects, ability to make independent decisions, ability to lead teams, ability to stay calm under pressure and multi-task.
- Experience in working and communicating effectively as a part of a team, balancing needs across stakeholders and technology teams.
- CSM certification is strongly preferred. PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle databases, web development, Cognos Reporting, Unica campaigns, and JIRA task management/defect tracking is a plus.
- Knowledge of approaches and techniques in the Agile space such as:
- User stories
- Story Pointing/Relative Sizing Techniques
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Continuous integration (CI)
- Continuous testing
- Automated testing
- MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; MS Project or other project management software; Visio or equivalent.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.