Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's technology team is building applications for streamlining digital media planning. Come design and develop great software with us and make life better for all our friends in the advertising industry. Our customers live in our apps eight hours a day, planning and executing complex advertising campaigns. We’re looking for someone with experience supporting the development of complex web application to be the newest member of our growing band of talented professionals.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
We’re looking for someone with experience supporting the development of complex web application to be the newest member of our growing band of talented professionals. The ways you will contribute are by:
- Working with the development teams to build and iteratively improve processes and best practices.
- Operating and making decisions in an uncertain environment with limited information.
- Leading rituals associated with the team’s development methodology.
- Streamlining processes in a program that spans 2 cities, 2 countries, and 5 functional areas.
- Developing a high-level understanding of our platform infrastructure and operations, building credibility to become a team coach and a bridge between the Basis Platform program and key stakeholders outside of technology.
- Building consensus among stakeholders.
- Breaking down large and challenging goals into actionable tasks, gets buy-in, and ensures follow-through.
- Challenging assumptions, especially when something is identified as “can’t be done” and suggests a better approach.
- Protecting development teams to ensure that team members can remain focused on Product Discovery and Delivery, e.g. maintains priority of tasks, and applies just enough management controls to deliver value.
- Keeping Program, Product and Technology management apprised of progress and risk. Radiates information to keep the team and the Centro organization aware of how the project is progressing.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time experience as a Project Manager in Software Development.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field.
- Administrative experience with JIRA.
- Must be able to create complex workflows with conditional post functions.
- Must be experienced creating complex JQL queries.
- Excel: Expertise with pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL i.e. no trouble with JOINs.
- Experience project managing complex web applications.
- Strong ability to understand complex technologies and how they interact at an architectural level.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable communication skills: Concise and clear.
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Values outcomes over processes and optics.
- Highly independent, goals-focused, pragmatic.
- Interest in technology either in professional or personal life
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.