Technical Project Manager
- Works with the development teams to build and iteratively improve processes and best practices.
- Operates and makes decisions in an uncertain environment with limited information.
- Leads rituals associated with the team’s development methodology.
- Streamlines processes in a program that spans 2 cities, 2 countries, and 5 functional areas.
- Develops a high-level understanding of our platform infrastructure and operations, building credibility to become a team coach and a bridge between the Basis Platform program and key stakeholders outside of technology.
- Builds consensus among stakeholders.
- Breaks down large and challenging goals into actionable tasks, gets buy-in, and ensures follow-through.
- Challenges assumptions, especially when something is identified as “can’t be done” and suggests a better approach.
- Protects development teams to ensure that team members can remain focused on Product Discovery and Delivery, e.g. maintains priority of tasks, and applies just enough management controls to deliver value.
- Keeps Program, Product and Technology management apprised of progress and risk. Radiates information to keep the team and the Centro organization aware of how the project is progressing.
- 2 years of experience minimum working as a Project Manager in technology (or in a related-role i.e. Product Manager, Developer…).
- Bachelor's degree in STEM strongly preferred.
- Experience project managing complex web applications required.
- Expert with JIRA, JQL, and the entire Atlassian Suite and an expert with Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- Strong ability to understand complex technologies and how they interact at an architectural level.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrably strong interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable communication skills: Concise and clear.
- Able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Values outcomes over processes and optics.
- Highly independent, goals-focused, pragmatic.
- Interest in technology either in professional or personal life.
- PMP and/or Agile, Scrum Practitioner certification an asset