Technical Project Manager
At Sprout Social, our IT team is responsible for supporting the internal systems and tools that our employees utilize, while at the same time providing a world-class user experience to ensure the success of our individual teams. We are entirely SaaS based, prefer lean, modern ways of working and are forging a non-traditional path forward. We are looking for a Project Manager with a demonstrated history of solving problems and simplifying business processes.
You will ensure that the integrations between our tooling, teams, and processes are configured, managed, and running efficiently. You will partner with our Sales, Support, Finance and Marketing Operations teams to plan and prioritize new features and enhancements to internal tooling and processes. You will also be responsible for documentation, directing change management, and helping to improve the project and product management within the team.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys managing complex projects and working on a small, fast-paced team, we’d love to talk to you.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with stakeholders throughout our Sales, Finance and Marketing teams, as well as your direct co-workers in Corporate IT.
- Begin working with teams to decompose larger initiatives into smaller, more manageable deliverables.
- Receive regular feedback on your approach to our current projects and tasks at hand.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Work with Stakeholders and teammates to create, update, and prioritize quarterly goals into a Roadmap.
- Begin to lead standups, planning and prioritization meetings and project updates.
- Take ownership of the documentation around processes and project tasks.
- Work with requesters and stakeholders to produce detailed and effective change requests to empower our technical teams.
- Build connections with members from other teams through active networking and community building.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become an expert on our internal processes and begin influencing change to make our teams more efficient.
- Begin to conduct training to drive adoption and best practices.
- Regularly report on overall project status, create release notes and facilitate the creation of additional documentation.
- Work and effectively communicate with other groups across the organization to ensure big-picture alignment and cross-team collaboration.
- Form a career growth plan with your manager and work towards it.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be a go-to resource on our Corporate IT team.
- Participate in cross-organizational projects, demonstrating project management skills, consensus building, and strong leadership.
- Have opportunities to advocate for Sprout in the larger technology community.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to change Sprout in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered yet.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!