Technical Project Owner at relayr
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. Our unique value stack combines pioneering IIoT technologies with skilled delivery, exclusive financing, and risk-free insurance models.
We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes. With around 300 employees, we are a growing global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, France, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
The Professional Services Engineering (PSE) team sets the bar high. We are only successful if our customers are and we take pride in working together to achieve excellent business outcomes. As a Technical Project Owner based in our Chicago office you will utilize your diverse skillset to balance tactical and strategic technical plans in Professional Services Engineering [PSE] and the team’s internal solutions backlog. You will also make use of your people skills to build and maintain working relationships throughout relayr.
In this role you will also:
- Drive the technical delivery of Professional Services' projects
- Maintain a Roadmap of PSE initiatives aimed at increasing PSE implementation efficiency
- Work closely with the Product Owners to align and influence feature requirements
- Facilitate discussions related to Project requirements and the Product capabilities
- Prioritize project backlog with project teams
- Present relayr’s capabilities and product plans to customers
- 4+ years of experience as a solution engineer or software developer
- Significant experience maintaining both tactical and strategic roadmaps
- Significant experience lobbying/influencing product team priorities
- Significant experience prioritizing agile backlogs
- Willingness to travel domestically and possibly worldwide (~15%)
- Good written and conversational English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT platforms and services (relayr, Azure, etc)
- Experience with IIoT hardware and working environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world – Germany, Poland, US, UK, France, Italy.
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe.
- Competitive salary and a learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, a focus on growth.
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry.
- Easy integration into a highly professional and passionate team.
- Good office location in central Chicago area
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please apply using this link: