The Technology Strategy Lead, Marketing will partner with the Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Marketing to ensure that their objectives are effectively translated into technology initiatives, and appropriately prioritized within our technology roadmap to maximize value. They will maintain close alignment with their business counterparts to understand if developed technologies are meeting desired outcomes, identify new strategic opportunities, and proactively address prioritization needs to improve our effectiveness in utilizing technology resources. They will also keep their business counterparts updated on timing and delivery of technology initiatives to support ongoing strategic planning and smooth integration of newly delivered capabilities into the organization. The Technology Strategy Lead will report to the Director of Technology Strategy & Planning as part of the broader Technology team at GoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with Marketing leadership and key team members to align on their objectives, both operationally and financially, and ensure they are accurately translated into the technology roadmap.
- Maintain ongoing view of Marketing priorities and communicate them to the Program and Product Management teams; assist to resolve prioritization issues when necessary.
- Support business counterparts with strategic planning related to technology by identifying timelines, key checkpoints, dependencies, and potential risks. This includes buy vs build decision making, and assistance with 3rd party product evaluation when necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities for technology to deliver value to Marketing through increased revenue, improved efficiency, cost savings, etc.
- Support calculation of expected financial impact of technology projects, including revenue and EBITDA, maintaining a standard financial methodology to allow for clear comparison across projects.
- Work closely with the Program Management team to maintain a technology roadmap that reflects the priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the rest of the Technology Strategy team to form a cohesive view of our near- and long-term technology strategy.
- Clearly communicate business objectives and financial impact of technology projects to audiences across our organization.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy, technology, or marketing, preferably at top-tier services/investment firms, or growth companies with a focus on direct response marketing across a variety of channels
- Strong intuition for technology as well as creativity in envisioning how technology supports competitive operational capabilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical decision making with an ability to bring strategic, operational and financial perspectives to bear on those decisions
- Natural leadership that inspires cross-functional partnership and a demonstrated record of driving consensus on objectives and trade-offs across the enterprise through collaborative influence
- Proven effectiveness in internal/external communication as well as building relationships and professional networks
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.